> On Feb 15, 2017, at 8:03 PM, Matthew Flatt <mfl...@cs.utah.edu> wrote:
>
> At Wed, 15 Feb 2017 15:08:38 -0800, Alexis King wrote:
>> I have a question to add, myself: if people such as me are interested in
>> helping with the port, is there anything we can do?
>
> That's a good question, and I don't have a good answer right now. Maybe
> the best answer is that my failure to answer that question is a
> motivation for the project: to put Racket's base on a better footing
> where more people can contribute.

Perhaps the more productive form of this question would be "what dumb stuff
that ordinarily taxes your time can be delegated to others in the Racket
community, so that you have more time to work on the Flatt-intensive parts of
the project?"

E.g., minor bugfixes, PR reviews, administrative. I'm willing to come to SLC
and spend the weekend cleaning your garage if it would help.