On 04/15/2015 11:55 AM, Matthew Flatt wrote:
> I don't think you're missing anything. I don't often run into this
> problem, maybe because libraries I've used tend to keep structs
> private. When the problem does show up, I have resorted to using
> `_pointer`, too.

We talked about this on the list back in February. IIRC, you can just use:

(_cpointer 'optionstruct)

or

(_cpointer/null 'optionstruct)

directly, or bind one of those to any name which won't cause a conflict.
There will be no undefined identifier error because 'optionstruct is
just a symbol.

--
Anthony Carrico