> Do you mean opening the file from a menu within DrRacket or from the outside,
> like from the command line?

Hi Laurent, thanks for your answer. Yes, I mean from the command line (more
specifically I need it to be launched as a system command, which is almost the
same). I am on Linux but I think if this feature exist it will be multiplatform.

I have this little script which extract TODO lines alike from a collection of
source files and present them nicely formatted in a webpage served locally. I
can click on one of them and open the specified location on gvim. I'd like to
do the same with DrRacket.