For what it's worth, I think these are some of the relevant lines:
https://github.com/racket/drracket/blob/21c155c46c58c5d01ff984df27a77c19f4481640/drracket/drracket/private/drracket-normal.rkt#L19
https://github.com/racket/drracket/blob/21c155c46c58c5d01ff984df27a77c19f4481640/drracket/drracket/private/drracket-normal.rkt#L48
https://github.com/racket/drracket/blob/21c155c46c58c5d01ff984df27a77c19f4481640/drracket/drracket/private/main.rkt#L832
https://github.com/racket/drracket/blob/21c155c46c58c5d01ff984df27a77c19f4481640/drracket/drracket/private/main.rkt#L850

Instead of keeping only the #:args arguments and treat them all as files,
one could then add more parsing to the command-line form and retrieve line
numbers.

The last line above might be where something about setting the carret
position could be done.