Why Rackjure

- rackjure is something I started casually, didn't expect it would
ever get 100 stars. On the other hand, I suspect nearly all of those
stars are "huh, interesting". Not "I actually use this". :)

- I have no emotional investment in it. Just feel an obligation to
support it for whoever may actually be using it.

- Also there's probably some value in a realistic example of how to do
some Clojure idioms in Racket? It's another path to Racket. Also,
"Racket is a programming-language programming language".

How Rackjure

- I'd be OK to see rackjure evolve (devolve?) toward a package that
mostly just re-provides other, more granular packages.

- If you do want a Clojure style threading _macro_, rackjure's is the
best implementation now AFAIK. I say that with no ego because that's
mostly thanks to help from people like Sam and Christoffer Sawicki.
Among other things, it's careful to expand using the correct #%app
(you can use it w/o using #lang rackjure). It could easily be its own
package, now, if that makes more sense.