On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 10:56 AM, Greg Hendershott
<greghendersh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> - If you do want a Clojure style threading _macro_, rackjure's is the
> best implementation now AFAIK. I say that with no ego because that's
> mostly thanks to help from people like Sam and Christoffer Sawicki.
> Among other things, it's careful to expand using the correct #%app
> (you can use it w/o using #lang rackjure). It could easily be its own
> package, now, if that makes more sense.

Hmm that makes it sound like I want to keep "owning" this. But
actually, if someone else would prefer to own it, I'm fine with that!
I'd change rackjure to use that other package.

If that other package even needs it, I'd offer the same sort of help
and PRs that people like Sam and Chris gave me.