I have several questions about Racket and DrRacket to ask in the next days. I
have a feeling if I ask them on Stackoverflow.com it can be a minuscule
contribution to its promotion as a language (spreading the word), and I can
accept to receive less answers there.

It can contribute also to the increase of reputation points (which can be of
some utility) of the experts answering.

But I think also a low traffic mailing list can be depressing... Pardon me if I
reason "politically" here, even if my single action can do little I like to try
to go for the best way. And I really want to raise attention over Racket for
reason already exposed in the past (shortly: it is great).

So, what is the best way?