So, if you're not actually shipping Racket with your framework, I
don't think it really matters. And even if you are, as long as you
make it possible to relink to my own copy of Racket, I think it's fine
too (as Racket is under the GPL).

(At least, I hope it's fine, as I also have projects under the X11/MIT
license (nanopass).)

~Leif Andersen