Thanks, but this does not solve the problem. I would need a solution which also
works more generally, e.g., for arrays nested in structs etc..

As far as I understand, the canonical way to extend serialize is to add the
prop:serializable property to the struct representing an array. But that was
not possible back in 2014 as Typed Racket did not fully support properties. Is
there meanwhile a solution for such cases?

Berthold