I’m trying to create a simple fixed animation with about 2k polygons moving on
a simple background. Not surprisingly, things start to slow down pretty badly
once I’m animating 2k polygons at a time, even when every one of these polygons
is (freeze (rectangle 5 5 ‘solid ‘blue)). My question is this: what’s the best
tool for building an animation like this? Should I go straight to OpenGL? Jay,
would your mode-lambda be good for this?

John