On Monday, April 11, 2016 at 8:41:54 PM UTC-4, Neil Van Dyke wrote:
> I would first decide whether and how I want functions and variables
> provided by modules in this language, to be usable from modules in other
> `#lang`s.  That narrows down the options of how to do it.
Very good point. To be honest, usability from other `#lang`s wasn't a priority
for me—at least not in the first iteration of this little project of mine.

> If you're writing an Emacs Lisp implementation,
I'm not writing an Emacs Lisp implementation; I'm writing an implementation of
KLambda, a tiny (the "K" stands for "Kernel") and rather idiosyncratic Lisp.

> I would look at what Guile has done.  And also consider whether the
> dynamically-scoped and buffer-local variables affect how you solve
> your Lisp-2 namespaces problem.
The Guile-ELisp connection is an interesting one which I had already been
interested in eventually learning more about, but I had expected there to be a
way to use Racket's existing features to implement KLambda.

Thanks Neil!
-Josh