I'm trying to use the (require (planet murphy/protobuf)) module to work
with Google's Protocol Buffers standard.  protobuf comes with a generator
tool,
http://planet.racket-lang.org/archives/murphy/protobuf.plt/1/1/contents/planet-docs/generator/,
which is a plugin for the protoc compiler.

Unfortunately, I'm not finding it.  It's probably on the disk somewhere and
not in my path, but I don't know where to look for it.  The error message I
get is:

$ protoc -I=src --racket_out=rkt src/P2P.proto

protoc-gen-racket: program not found or is not executable
--racket_out: protoc-gen-racket: Plugin failed with status code 1.

I searched around in
/Users/dstorrs/Library/Racket/planet/300/6.6/cache/murphy/protobuf.plt/1/1
to see if I could find it and had no luck.

Where should I be looking for this?