Hi Hashim,

Do not fear, the videos are coming!

They take some time to prepare, though. We need to do some
post-production to splice in the audio capture (the camera's audio is
not as good as we'd like), and splice in the screen capture (or slides,
when that wasn't available), to make sure viewers see everything.

Leif (our AV expert) informs me that the videos should be out this week.
Leif, could you confirm?

Vincent