Sure.

So, I should warn you that its still very unstable and very experimental.

But you can find the current state of the code here:

https://github.com/LeifAndersen/racket-video

The render function is in render.rkt, and takes in a video object (in
core.rkt). At the moment it is similar to scribble/core, and I will add the
nicer syntax+other tooling once this is a bit more stable. (And after the
RacketCon videos are out. ;) )

You can find some examples of how to use it in: private/examples.rkt

Hope that helps, and if you have any questions let me know.

~Leif Andersen