>  The decision of how to learn, and in what context, is probably more
> important than your choice of language or even your choice of curriculum.
>
> Yours,
>
> Eeyore
>
> (p.s.: but when you do learn, it’s a heck of a lot of fun.)

I think Eeyore may not be the right person to deliver that postscript. The
following was composed for Scheme, but it fits Racket pretty well too.

*Tigger on Scheme*

*The wonderful thing about Scheme is:*
*Scheme is a wonderful thing.*
*Complex procedural ideas*
*Are expressied via simple strings.*
*Its clear semantics and lack of pedantics,*
*Help make programs run, run RUN!*
*But the most wonderful thing about Scheme is:*
*Programming in it is fun,*
*Programming in it is FUN!*

-- John Ramsdell,
    based on Disney's "Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Too"
    and the books of A. A. Milne.

JBH