Le lundi 30 janvier 2017 22:13:57 UTC+1, Matthew Butterick a écrit :
> Recently we added a Racket logo to the upper right of the public doc pages.
> We could do something where this logo changed depending on whether the
> package belonged to core or community or whatever. Then we wouldn't need to
> actually cleave the docs into two websites (which IMO is counterproductive).

I agree with Matthew Butterick that splitting the docs into two websites would
be counterproductive. As a user, I don't want to have to remember whether this
package happens to be in main-distribution or not, and look up one website or
the other. The same applies when searching for a functionality: I would rather
avoid having to search on two different websites.

The logo idea seems like a nice compromise.

Another possibility would be to change the packages so that they display
somewhere below the title "Part of the community package foo", "Part of the
main Racket distribution" or "Part of the minimal Racket distribution". As far
as I can tell, this would require cooperation from the packages (modifying the
scribble files), unless Scribble forcefully inserts the text (like the "v.6.8"
above the title).