> On Jan 31, 2017, at 12:37 AM, WarGrey Gyoudmon Ju <juzhenli...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hello.
>
> This is one of the culture shocks that a new Racketeer would face, and so was
> I.
> But this statement makes it clear to me: Racket is an operating system that
> pretend to a programming language;
>
> Yes, it may totally be a kind of over reading here.

No, you’re not. See third principle of the Racket Manifesto (internalization)
and the Revenge of the Son of the Lisp Machine.

> Say, I do not care if a manual page is the one shipped with unix distribution
> or installed by user, same to shell commands and shared objects, all entries
> should globally unique.
>
> Okay, the documentation system is a little different here, it can be provided
> with a different front page, and obviously there is no way to satisfy all.
> Actually I am afraid of where to insert the entry of my package as well.
>
> Of my preference, I would suggest putting status icons (or even emojis) in
> front of every entry in the index page based on the ring system.

Everyone,

I really like your brain storming here. This issue is something that definitely
deserves discussion, and it would be terrific  if the community can come up
with a near-consensus idea. In any case, I have put this topic on the agenda
for our next coordination meeting where we will consider your ideas and discuss
them.

— Matthias