On 3/21/2017 5:48 PM, Jon Zeppieri wrote:
Ah, except apparently `pg-array` only supports arrays with dimension
1. So... that won't help.

I *think* Ryan Culpepper fixed that a long time ago ... though the docs may never have been updated. I had a workaround at the time and unfortunately I never did go back to verify the fix in later releases.

George