This looks quite promising, I'm liking the progress and examples so far. The
idea of using the same notation to express both equations and algorithms
excites me. It would certainly make it easier to write down and analyze
algorithms implementing a set of model equations in a language independent
manner.

I have personal interests in computational science and executable biological
models, rewriting some classical papers' models into the Leibniz notation would
definitely be a good aid for study and understanding.

One thing I'm wondering about; for a long time I've been curious about the idea
of using proof assistants to help explore logical consequences of different
equation choices in some modeling problem, but proof assistants come with
intimidating interfaces with steep learning curves. The Leibniz notation looks
like it could serve as a user friendly format which can be automatically
translated into something a proof assistant understands.

I'm not sure how practical that would be, it's too early in my understanding of
Leibniz's benefits, there's still more to read, including Maude documentation.

Nevertheless, thank you for making this project a reality.