I have had no problem running DrRacket on linux, under KDE Plasma, until now.
But now it seems to crash constantly.  All I need to do is:

1. Open it up from the KDE menu
2. Open up the File menu

and then it freezes, and also causes a system freeze, as it appears to be using
100% of CPU (according to "top").  The only way to recover is to open up tty2,
and "killall drracket" and then go back to tty1, which on my system is running
X.

Does anybody know how to get DrRacket to run again?