You will probably find that you are more likely to get help on this list
(and to learn from it) if you explain what steps you've tried and where
you're getting stuck.

You already know how to translate one word. As Matthias has shown you, now
you need to use the same steps to translate every word in a list of words
(a "sentence"). So think about this new element of the problem.

What must your function return for (translator '() *lex* 'deutsch) ?

How would you extend this recursively to a list containing a single word,
e.g. (translator '(jumps) *lex* 'deutsch) ?

-Philip