Thanks for the quick comment. Unless I'm missing something (quite
possible...nay, likely), the triangle in the upper left launches a File Open
dialog at the requested location. That's cool and useful, but a bit different.
The use case I had in mind was wanting access to the folder *in the Finder* so
I could drag the file onto an email to send, create a new non-Racket file like
notes or belatedly put the project under git control.  Perhaps I'm just missing
something about the menu you pointed out...

Many thanks!