My general idea for this system is to write a small kernel that would boot and
start a REPL, but now that I'm thinking about it I'd need to do some finagling
to get Racket itself working on this new system --- not to mention learning ARM
ASM if I'm going to implement this on a Raspberry Pi. By no means am I thinking
of doing this any time soon, I don't know the first thing about OSdev, but ever
since I read the LoperOS guy's blog[1], this idea of operating system design
has always been burning in the back of my mind. I know of a number of OSdev
resources (one of them is a family member) that I could research in my spare
time, but I think the meat of the matter is finding someone who could be my Mr.
Miyagi.

P.S. The guy who wrote the LoperOS blog is a real comedian in the same vein as
Linus Torvalds on the LKML. I 100% encourage you to read through it and I
guarantee you'll at least have a moderate chuckle.

[1] www.loper-os.org