I've been noticing some strange binding arrows in DrRacket when using #lang
web-server. In the following (obviously contrived) example, hovering over
the first use of `term` shows an arrow to the second use, hovering over the
second use of `term` shows an arrow from the first use and an arrow to the
third use, and hovering over the third use shows an arrow from the second
use.

Changing the language to `#lang web-server/insta` shows the arrows I'd
expect: A binds B and C.

#lang web-server

(define (start term) ;; A
  (send/suspend/dispatch
   (λ (embed/url)
     `(p (a ([href ,(embed/url (λ (req) (displayln term)))] ;; B
             [class "search-results-csv"]
             [download ,(string-append term "-search-results.csv")]) ;; C
            "Save Results " (i "(.csv)"))))))