The thing is I don't have any problems with other applications, they all
look good. The gray lines (or "boxes") seems to appear only in DrRacket,
mainly when some part of text is selected (i.e. when it's background is
gray) - the irritating lines shows in moment when I move cursor from the
grayed line to the next line.
I know that those lines don't appear when I change DPI back to 100% (I
already tried that), but I really want to leave my DPI setting to 125%
because of other applications (if I do, everything is too small - i found
125% works best for me).

Best regards,
Jaroslaw Modry