Hi,
What would be the easiest way to avoid duplication of code in interactions
within a scribble/manual document?
I often place examples in such a document.
In some of them I need the same auxiliary procedures.
How to avoid duplicating them?
The most nice solution would be the appearance of a hyperlink within an
interaction to a procedure in a previous interaction.
In the docs of Racket I see examples that do refer to procedures defined in
previous examples.
Hence it must be possible.
I have looked around how it is done in the Racket docs, but it has not become
clear to me how to acheive my goal.
Thanks, Jos.