From: Jens Axel Søgaard [mailto:jensa...@soegaard.net]
Sent: zondag 12 november 2017 21:21
To: Jos Koot; Racket Users
Subject: Re: [racket-users] strange behaviour of procedure partitions

søn. 12. nov. 2017 kl. 19.54 skrev Jos Koot <jos.k...@gmail.com>:

Hi

In the definitions window of DrRacket:

#lang racket
(require (only-in math/number-theory partitions))
(partitions 0)
(partitions 0)

Runs ok,
but after running,
typing (partitions 0) in the interactions window
gives the following error:

define-values: assignment disallowed;
 cannot re-define a constant
  constant: lifted.0

Have you tried it in a version of Racket using the new expander?

Just a hunch based on: https://github.com/racket/datalog/issues/6

The error does not show up when I comment out
the two lines (partitions 0) in the definitions window
and rerun before typing (partitions 0) in the interactions window.
I suppose this is a bug.

The error does not occur when replacing
#lang racket
by
#lang typed/racket

It is very well possible that I don't correctly require
from a typed module into an untyped one.
Should be possible, no?

Thanks, Jos

Jens Axel Søgaard