Huh, that looks reasonable.
So far I've not used modules much, except the implicit one by:
~~~
#lang racket
~~~
So the example is helpful.
The tests are not in another file, but at least they are not inside a
wrapping procedure and are in a way separate.
Maybe I should have a look at the different ways of defining modules again
and use them more.