On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 09:43:54AM -0500, Matthias Felleisen wrote:

> I have forwarded your email to Daniel Felty who designed and implemented the
> typed units. I am hoping to get a response soon — Matthias

Great, thanks.

> > On Nov 26, 2017, at 6:11 PM, Richard Cobbe <rco...@pobox.com> wrote:

<SNIP>

> > I'm starting to think that my base assumption (that Typed Units are more or
> > less equivalent to ML signatures, structures, and functors) is way off.

Probably worth clarifying this: I'm not claiming that Typed Units *have* to
work like ML functors, merely that this is my starting assumption, since
they both appear to be designed to address many of the same problems.  If
they don't work like that, though, then I might need some additional
documentation.

Richard