Hey everyone,

I'm not sure what to do here. I'm trying to install plai-typed with raco:

vishal@witters:~/programming_misc/plangs$ sudo raco pkg install -i plai-
> typed
>
> Resolving "plai-typed" via http:
> //download.racket-lang.org/releases/6.3/catalog/
> Resolving "plai-typed" via http://pkgs.racket-lang.org
> Using cached15130507731513050773990 for github:
> //github.com/mflatt/plai-typed/master
> The following out-of-date packages are listed as dependencies of plai-
> typed:
>    scribble-lib (have 1.12, need 1.16)
> Would you like to update these dependencies? [Y/n/a/c/?]

After trying to install, raco fails to find the appropriate version of
scribble-lib:

Would you like to update these dependencies? [Y/n/a/c/?] Y
Resolving "scribble-lib" via http:
//download.racket-lang.org/releases/6.3/catalog/
Resolving "scribble-html-lib" via http:
//download.racket-lang.org/releases/6.3/catalog/
Using cached15130508571513050857401 for http:
//download.racket-lang.org/releases/6.3/pkgs/scribble-lib.zip
raco pkg install: version mismatch for dependency
  for package: plai-typed
  mismatch packages:
   scribble-lib (have 1.12, need 1.16)

Trying to update scribble-lib directly doesn't help:

vishal@witters:~/programming_misc/plangs$ sudo raco pkg update scribble-lib
Inferred package scope: installation
Resolving "scribble-lib" via http:
//download.racket-lang.org/releases/6.3/catalog/
Resolving "scribble-html-lib" via http:
//download.racket-lang.org/releases/6.3/catalog/
No updates available

It can't find anything beyond 1.12, even though the project is currently on
version 1.26
(https://github.com/racket/scribble/blob/master/scribble-lib/info.rkt).

What's the best way around this? Why isn't raco finding the appropriate
versions? If I cloned the latest release and tried to install from that,
would raco's package version/checksums be updated appropriately?