Looks to me like DrR is leaking… windows.
On up-to-date DrR (just rebuilt from repo, version 188.8.131.52--2017-12-20),
pretty much up-to-date OS X (10.13.1 (17B1003)), I notice something very
strange. I’ve seen it on two computers, so I think it should be reproducible on
1) Open a DrR Window, nice and big.
2) Grab the right edge of the window, and slowly drag it to the left, shrinking
the window horizontally. Watch the area of the GC box.
3) You should see a little trail of white left behind the lower right corner of
4) After about 1.5 seconds of slowly dragging, let go.
5) The trail is still there. What is it?
6) to find out, use a three-finger upward wipe; this separates all of the
windows on the screen, so you can see them separately. Here’s what it looks
like, for me:
There are *hundreds* of the little buggers.
This seems like it’s clearly a Bad Thing. I can’t really say whether it’s a DrR
or a Racket thing, though.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Racket Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.