Based on your question, why not just use dynamic-wind in combination
with with-handlers? Just keep in mind that the post-thunk could be
called multiple times if there is a continuation jump into value-thunk,
so you should also wrap the whole thing with
call-with-continuation-barrier if it’s important that the post-thunk
only be executed once.

Alexis