Hello:

We have an application on Windows that can be extended with .Net
components (DLL). We mostly use C# for this purpose. Our idea now is to
"embed" Racket into one of these components.

After reading the documentation of the FFI and de C API I am unsure what
may a good way to accomplish that. Has anybody done something like this
or has an implementation idea?

We want to push some basic data (lists of structs, strings, numbers
etc.) to a Racket component, trigger some functions and get some result
back. This action is triggered by user input once in several days.

There are several ways I am thinking about:

- establish some sort of web service (talking JSON over HTTP)
- use the C API
- use the libraries for COM objects

Any advice or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Best wishes,
Daniel