Make a path% then use curve-to to add points and control points of your
Bezier curve.

http://docs.racket-lang.org/draw/dc-path_.html?q=curve#%28meth._%28%28%28lib._racket%2Fdraw..rkt%29._dc-path~25%29._curve-to%29%29

A complete example:

http://soegaard.github.io/blog/2013/06/27/drawing-bezier-curves/

> Hi,
>
> I'm using racket gui interfaces. I want to use cubic bezier curves in it.
> Please add functions for cubic bezier curves. I know Qt supports cubic
> bezier curves. SVG and canvas also support them.
>
> Haruo

Jens Axel Søgaard