Do we have an existing doc redirect mechanism? I’ve just spent five minutes
looking at docs for defproc and the “Indexing” section, and didn’t find
anything. Doesn’t mean it’s not there, but I did have a look. Then again, this
thread is a living testament to my inability to find things in scribble
documentation!

John