> (define-syntax (match-for stx)

That's nice.

Sometimes I wish I could do the general thing -- use `match` patterns
in the binding clauses for any `for`-family form.

I often do something like this:

    (define xs (list (cons 1 2) (cons 3 4)))

    (for ([x (in-list xs)])
      (match-define (cons a b) x)
      (use a b))

Instead it would be nice to write:

    (for ([(match-define (cons a b)) (in-list xs)])
      (use a b))

Or even just:

    (for ([(cons a b c) (in-list xs)])
      (use a b))

In the grammar, `id` becomes `id-or-match-pattern`.

On the other hand, this would only really help in simple
`match-define` destructuring -- as opposed to using `match` to handle
variations in the data. And although I do the former a lot, I do the
latter even more.