I'm porting a web application from Ruby/Rails to Racket, and I'd like
something to manage the Racket server processes.

In the Ruby world, I'm currently using Unicorn (
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unicorn_(web_server) ) prior to that I used
Nginx Passenger ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phusion_Passenger ), etc.
Another popular Ruby app server is Puma
( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puma_(web_server) )

I'll use nginx as the front end web server, and it will proxy to the
application server. In a nutshell, for Unicorn, I configure the location of
the Rails app, configure how many processes I want, and Unicorn will spin
up that number of Rails processes and handle routing requests from nginx to
each of the Rails processes in some fashion. If a Rails process exists
abnormally, it will spin up another one to replace it. To deploy a new
version of my app, I can send a signal to the Unicorn master process to
*gracefully* restart all the processes i.e. it waits for the current
request to finish, and then kills the process and spins up a new one using
the new version of the app.

Are there similar application servers available for Racket? Alternatively,
if not, and you have long running applications in Racket, what are you
using to manage them?

Thanks,
Brian