I'm looking to do multipart HTTP requests in Racket, though it looks
like there's no support at the moment.

I thought I might add a utility using the net/http-client library,
starting with making an adjusted http-conn-send! function.  However, the
http-conn-(host/port/etc) struct accessors aren't made available, so it
appears I can't build a utility that uses the same http-conn struct.

Any thoughts on how I should move forward?  Has anyone else written a
multipart library I don't know about, for instance?

 - cwebb