On 1/29/2019 8:11 AM, Matthew Flatt wrote:
At Tue, 29 Jan 2019 04:17:53 -0500, Christopher Lemmer Webber wrote:
> Any thoughts on how I should move forward?  Has anyone else written a
> multipart library I don't know about, for instance?

Is that the same as MIME's multipart as used in email? If so, see

   http://docs.racket-lang.org/net/mime.html

Multipart HTTP is similar but not exactly the same as MIME.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see where the net library lets you encode a mulitpart MIME message - it seems only able to parse them.  I had a need to send multipart email some time ago and ended up encoding messages manually because I couldn't find anything then either.  MIME certainly isn't difficult - it's just tedious (the format is recursive, 2 level even when "simple", and parts can contain parts).

Multipart HTTP is simpler - AFAIK, it does not support recursive parts.

George