Thank you so much for this!

If I can suggest a project for next month's spotlight:

- Christopher Lemmer Webber, co-editor of the ActivityPub specs, is working
on a distributed social network library based on Racket:
https://gitlab.com/spritely
  It's still in early development, but I think it's an important project to
give visibility to ;)

Maybe we could also have a spotlight section for #lang languages too?

- The brag parser generator is obviously a good project.
- The video lang by Leif is also pretty awesome.
- The slideshow lang might be a great pick too.
- Obviously scribble.