On Saturday, May 11, 2019 at 10:15:56 AM UTC-4, Josh Rubin wrote:
<SNIPPED MY ENTIRE POST>

I apologize for replying to myself.

They say "Hello World" is the hardest program, because you have to stumble
so much.
Without reading any documentation I put some plausible stuff in a text
file. I now have a 13 MB executable that can be distributed and prints
"Hello World."

I have questions.
(1) Should I be trying to *port* old Scheme code to Racket (a big job) or
should I be *creating a language* that mostly runs the old code as is?

(2) Should I record all my false starts and confusions in a blog called "An
old man tries to learn Racket"?
Might interest struggling racketeers, or people who try to teach them.