That also looks cool! Definitely a lot of overlap. Maybe some
differences:

- I'm documenting Emacs major modes (an "app" vs. a lib). So my doc is
  less concerned with example code that ought to be tested. More
  concerned with stuff like showing default key bindings.

- I wanted the README to get shorter not longer. Instead I wanted users
  to get a local/offline Info, and also, produce HTML to host online.

I started out a couple weeks ago, with the vague idea of making a
doc-only Racket package. However the local Info, plus the existing happy
paths to do org->texi->info and org->html, tipped me back to the Emacs
side.

Otherwise and in general I still love using Scribble and scribble/srcdoc
for Racket apps and libs.