I've been looking at HTML rendering in Racket and the Browser package looks
interesting, especially since it can execute Racket code from a special HTML
tag.

https://docs.racket-lang.org/browser/index.html

The problem is that the rendering it does is too simple.  It's about on the
level of Lynx and doesn't even render tables.  Is there another option that I
am missing, like something implementing Gecko or KHTML/Webkit?  If not is there
much interest in creating such a thing? The idea would be to be able to have a
Racket GUI with a component implemented in HTML + CSS.

James