As far as I can tell, it has been 16 years since that code has been touched
for anything other than reformatting.

https://github.com/racket/drracket/commit/55dc93d01f6a8113dae46302812debddc1e7d2d8

You should not consider it as a real HTML renderer in Racket.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy
Associate Professor @ CS @ UMass Lowell