I installed the latest version, and Racket and raco run fine, but I am
sorry to report some more problems with it:

When I runActivityLog2 there is some code which prints out a number to the
console when the application starts up -- this does not happen if I build
the application with Racket 7.3, so it is not a spurious printf in my
code.  It is just a number: if I run it using racket.exe, it is always
98908, if I build an executable, the value printed out is always 98914, and
a new console window is opened, which is very annoying for a GUI
application. I tried creating a simple GUI application, with just a frame,
but nothing was printed out when I ran that one, so I am not sure how to
investigate it further.

Also, in one of the test runs, I got a warning printed out on the console:

    (racket.exe:6532): Pango-WARNING **: 20:39:36.824: couldn't load font
"Helvetica Bold Not-Rotated 14px", falling back to "Sans Bold Not-Rotated
14px", expect ugly output.

I only got this warning once and could not reproduce it anymore.  As with
the number, I never saw this warning (or any unexpected text) printed out
on the console with previous Racket versions.

Should I create issues for these in the Racket, or some other repository?

Alex.