Hi Alexis,

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 3:58 AM Alexis King <lexi.lam...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think the time and energy Stephen has dedicated to the community should
> be thanked and appreciated,

Thank you. I can't express how much this means to me.

I'd like to personally thank you for your efforts. Your 'outreach' efforts
including efforts stack overflow and your blog posts*, are an important
part of on-boarding new racketeers.

I believe 'Deploying racket applications on Heroku
<https://lexi-lambda.github.io/blog/2015/08/22/deploying-racket-applications-on-heroku/>'[1]
 is a gem that should be added to the racket docs, as a template for
similar documentation for other platforms; azure, aws, gcp, etc. - and
related container-based services like glitch.com [2]

[1]
https://lexi-lambda.github.io/blog/2015/08/22/deploying-racket-applications-on-heroku/
[2] https://glitch.com/~rantstack (running racket on glitch)

Thanks again,