I am just learning racket using the real of Racket book.

However I am have problems wil file formats.
My .rkt file has become gracket format but I have no images or any non
ascii/unicode text in it. This messes up version control and use of other
editors.

How can I force DrRacket not to corrupt the text file? and only change if I add
images?

The only odd thing I think I have done that might matter is Collapse
S-expression.

--
Mark