Hi,

this is surely answered somewhere, but I have not made much progress. If
you know python, what I want to do is essentially

$ pip install requirements.txt

where requirements.txt has a list (one per line) of packages and their
versions to install (usually installed into a virtual environment). I am
pretty certain that I can do this with raco setup or raco pkg or raco ...
but I can't figure out how to do it. Essentially I want to avoid having to
run

raco pkg install forms
raco pkg install ...
raco pkg install ...

which is what I currently do. What is the most vanilla way of doing this?
Most of the threads I found were about bundling whole apps or packages,
which I would think is different from what I want, although I am not sure.
I guess I could do this via Ansible, which is how I do most of these
things, but it seems there should be a better way (and Ansible won't know
if something is already installed or not, just dumbly run the command).

Also, if anyone knows of a good blog/tutorial on this kind of
sysadmin/devops/deploy side of things in Racket, I'd love to know about it.

Cheers,
Marc