I'm building it now so have a go. Not hopeful because the none of the
tests/examples include any files that could be used as bitmap textures. I'm
going to dig deeper because maybe the textures are picts?

Failing that It might be possible to add textures. Not my area of
expertise, but worth a look.

s.