On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 05:09:47AM -0800, Stephen De Gabrielle wrote:
> New week, new Racket! What are you folks up to? Answer here or over at
> /r/racket <https://www.reddit.com/r/Racket> !

Trying to figure out pict3d's use of opengl.
There seems to be a lot of useful code there for openGL buffer
management, which I'm still finding incomprehensible.

I want texture mapping.  At least texture mapping onto a flat
2D rectangle in 3D space..

Maybe all I'll accomplish this month is a bit of Pict3D internal
documentation.  Maybe that'll count as a game writing tool for the
contest, maybe not.  But I need it for the world-generation I want.

Maybe I'll not even accomplish that.

-- hendrik